Belbin Profiles Available
Click on the headings below to download sample profiles for your reference.
We use data obtained through the Self-Perception Inventory and Observer Assessments to produce an individually tailored report. Each report contains:
- A Self-Perception Team Role Profile*: This report shows how you see your team role contribution based on responses to the Self-Perception Inventory.
- Assessments of Results in Rank Order*: This report shows in rank order your team roles as perceived by the self and observers, which combined, provide an overall team role ranking.
- Pie Charts of Self-Perception vs. Observers: This report shows the difference between the roles which you would like to play based on the Self-Perception Inventory and the roles that others see you as being good at based on responses from your Observers.
- Most Highly Rated Responses: This report provides a list of the words used by your Observers in descending order of frequency.
- Bar Graph of Ranked Observer Words: This graph shows how people see you in terms of team-role contribution (+) and allowable weakness (-).
- Counselling Report*: This report uses everyday language to offer personal guidance on your team roles based on your top two and bottom team roles.
- Character Report*: This report analyses your overall profile and scripts sentences if certain team roles lie above or below specified percentages.
- Personal Work Style*: This report outlines the broad indications of styles of working.
(*When only Self-Perception is done only these five reports can be produced)
2. TEAM & ORGANISATIONAL REPORTS
The Belbin profiling system can combine data obtained through the Self-Perception Inventory and Observer Assessments to produce a variety of team and organisation reports.
- Team Role Combination Report: This report outlines the overall strength and weaknesses of the team, and who should be allocated a certain team role(s). This report can only be generated for teams with 3 to 15 members. The Team Role Combination Report includes:
- Overview of Team Role Profiles
- Team Report
- Strong Examples of Type
- Organisational Team Role Averages
- Team List of Observer Responses
- Organisational Report: When there are more than 15 people in a group or organisation, a one-page report can be generated to display team role averages in the team.
- Candidates’ Working Relationships: This report offers advice on the working relationship between two people in terms of their team roles. (It is the only report in INTERPLACE which takes account of the reporting relationship between individuals.)
3. JOB REPORTS
JOB REQUIREMENT REPORT
- Job Direct: This report is generated from the Job Requirements Inventory and is effectively a job specification by the line manager in team role terminology.
- Job Counselling: This report is generated from the Job Requirements Inventory and explains the kind of style that the job assessor expects the jobholder to adopt.
- Job Observations: If job observations have been collected, the report will give a short narrative on the characteristics needed and observed within the candidate.
JOB SUITABILITY AND COMPATIBILITY REPORT
- Job Suitability: This report looks at the team roles of the job (as specified from the Job Requirements) versus the team roles of a person (as specified by their SPI and Observers) in the form of pie charts.
- Job Compatibility: This report suggests a fit between a candidate and a job as defined from the Job Requirements. It will show the ranked order of team roles required for the job against the ranked order of overall team roles for a candidate. It will then give the Job Direct Report and move into the narrative fit of the candidate to the job.
To order any of our products, please refer to our PRICELIST page.
Back to PRODUCTS